1. Job openings at top hospitals and health systems, by the numbers Full story
2. 1 patient dead in stabbing at Las Vegas hospital Full story
3. Texas Health Resources names 5 hospital presidents Full story
4. Experts discuss how to improve care and reduce costs with tele-ICU. [Learn more]
5. $23B in healthcare megadeals this year Full story
6. 27 former employees sue Mayo Clinic over vaccination policy Full story
7. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
8. Publix says it won't vaccinate children under 5 Full story
9. Hackensack Meridian names Sameer Sethi as chief data, analytics officer Full story
10. Dr. Roberta Luskin-Hawk leaving Providence leadership role Full story
11. Contrast dye won't be healthcare's last severe shortage. See how industry leaders are working to mitigate future shortages and strengthen the domestic healthcare supply chain here.
12. $25 minimum wage for some LA healthcare workers gains traction Full story
13. Q&A: Tom Grote, CEO of Banner|Aetna, on joint venture's 1st 5 years Full story
14. 'We will be in uncharted territory:' 4 leaders on the potential implications of Roe v. Wade reversal Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
3. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn