1. Providence's operating loss grows to $934M as it shrinks leadership team Full story
2. 15,000 Minnesota nurses authorize strike Full story
3. 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story
4. The key to health equity: Treating patients as individuals. Transcend transactions, convey respect, meet needs, and develop relationships that promote better health. Consider real changes that improve care for everyone.
5. Memphis hospital placed on lockdown in wake of nearby shooting Full story
6. UChicago Medicine names Dr. Maia Hightower chief data, technology officer Full story
7. Is automation more trouble than it's worth? Get ROI with the right platform that unifies workflows, boosts claim accuracy + serves higher patient volume with current staffing.
8. Pfizer's antiviral drug could result in 'Paxlovid mouth' Full story
9. Delayed patient care driving 'unsustainable financial challenges' for hospitals, report says Full story
10. Ascension seeks strategy chiefs Full story
11. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
12. California hospital names Nana Deeb CEO Full story
13. Philips replaces CEO after ventilator recall Full story
14. US hits high for newly certified PAs: 10 states with the largest increases Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn