1. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
2. Travel nursing presents hospital employers with legal risks Full story
3. Georgia hospital CEO is out Full story
4. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
5. FTC requests more info on proposed Optum-LHC Group deal Full story
6. Connecticut hospital halts surgeries due to staff shortage Full story
7. Medical debt is crushing hospital and patient finances. Healthcare needs a win/win solution — This Louisiana health system may have found it. Click here to learn more.
8. CDC urges clinicians to look for wide range of monkeypox symptoms Full story
9. Ransomware forced Arizona hospital offline Full story
10. UPMC to break ground on 17-story hospital Full story
11. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
12. Houston Methodist breaks ground on 400-bed hospital Full story
13. Physician viewpoint: The fading presence of family at the bedside Full story
14. Palomar Health nurses, caregivers plan strike Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn