1. Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger to accelerate digital health innovation Full story
2. SoutheastHealth seeks partnership with larger health system Full story
3. Labor actions among physicians intensify in California Full story
4. Make on-demand work possible. Learn how to improve employee retention and patient satisfaction rates while strengthening your overall healthcare workforce.
5. Rudeness: A care quality issue Full story
6. Nurses take to streets Friday Full story
7. COVID-19 aftershocks seminar: How New York Presbyterian and Atrium Health are working to support today's exhausted clinicians and sicker patients. View the panel discussion here.
8. Nonprofit hospital margins to remain weak through Q2, Fitch says Full story
9. Allina Health names president for 2 hospitals Full story
10. Piedmont joint venture acquires 10 urgent care locations Full story
11. Better data leads to better decisions. Learn how enterprise performance management systems benefit Cleveland Clinic + Intermountain.
12. California's $18B inflation relief package includes payouts for hospital staff Full story
13. Michigan grants full practice authority for CRNAs Full story
14. Top-paying metro areas for RNs, NPs, PAs and pharmacists Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn