1. Mark Cuban is ready to buck healthcare's status quo Full story
2. 23% of healthcare workers likely to leave healthcare soon, poll finds Full story
3. Washington hospital fires CEO Full story
4. Expert shares the impact of value-based care changes on hospitals. Learn more.
5. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. Global health pioneer Dr. Paul Farmer dies at 62 Full story
7. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
8. Ascension's operating margin falls below 1% in Q2 Full story
9. Pennsylvania's former acting health secretary joins UPMC Full story
10. Omicron subvariant prevalence, by state Full story
11. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
12. Healthcare workers' pay increases lag behind white-collar raises Full story
13. CRNA average hourly wage and salary for all 50 states — Oregon tops list at $236K Full story
14. 6 schools launching nursing programs Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
2. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
3. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn