18 latest hospital, health system executive moves
The following hospital and health system executive moves were reported by Becker's Hospital Review in the last week. They are listed below, beginning with the most recent.
1. Florence, S.C.-based Carolinas Hospital System tapped Gary Malaer to serve as its new CEO, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
2. Beaumont Hospital-Dearborn (Mich.) selected Paolo Marciano Agostinelli, MD, to serve as CMO.
3. Integris Southwest Medical Center in Oklahoma City tapped Jordan Cash to serve as president, effective Jan. 3, 2017.
4. Skiff Medical Center in Newton, Iowa, appointed Laurie Conner interim president.
5. Minden (La.) Medical Center named Greg Pearson CEO, effective Dec. 5.
6. McLaren Macomb in Mount Clemens, Mich., named Dennis J. Cunningham, MD, CMO.
7. Lewisville, Texas-based, Adeptus Health appointed Gregory W. Scott interim CEO as well as chairman of the board of directors.
8. Nashville, Tenn.-based Saint Thomas Health named Amy D. Wilson, BSN, MSN, its inaugural CNO, effective Jan. 3, 2017.
9. Mercy Hospital Fort Smith (Ark.) selected Juli Stec to serve as COO.
10. Grand Island, Neb.-based CHI Health St. Francis President Dan McElligott is resigning, effective Nov. 23, 2016.
11. Norman (Okla.) Regional Health System appointed Richie Splitt its permanent president and CEO.
12. Whitehall, Wis.-based Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics CEO Brian Theiler will retire Dec. 31, 2016, ending a 32-year career with La Crosse, Wis.-based Gundersen Health System.
13. Ramanathan "Ram" Raju, MD, president and CEO of NYC Health + Hospitals plans to step down from his post at the end of the month.
14. Roseville, Calif.-based Adventist Health named Karl Nebel chief strategy and information officer.
15. Parkland Medical Center in Derry, N.H., selected Jeff Scionti as its new CEO.
16. Jefferson Hospital in Louisville, Ga., named Lou Semrad III interim CEO for the next six months.
17. Christus Mother Frances Hospital-Winnsboro (Texas) named Shelly Johnson, RN, BSN, CEO.
18. Hollywood, Fla.-based Memorial Healthcare System announced a number of leadership changes, including the appointment of Maggie Hansen, RN, as the first system-wide chief nursing executive.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.