16 latest hospital, health system CNO and CMO moves
The following 16 hospital and health system CNO and CMO moves occurred or were announced in the last four weeks, starting with the most recent.
1. St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Ga., appointed Charlene Falgout, BSN, as CNO.
2. Houston Healthcare in Warner Robins, Ga., named Larry Stewart, MD, as CMO, effective May 1.
3. Ronald A. Evans, MD, was named CMO of Citizens Memorial Hospital in Bolivar, Mo.
4. El Paso, Texas-based Hospitals of Providence-Transmountain Campus named Gustavo Martell, MD, as CMO.
5. Madelyn Pearson, MSN, RN, will become CNO of Boston-based Brigham and Women's Hospital on June 12.
6. Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia named Gina Marone, MSN, RN, as vice president of healthcare services and chief nurse executive.
7. Kingwood (Texas) Medical Center named Mujtaba Ali-Khan, DO, as its CMO.
8. Zach Mueller, DNP, RN, was named chief nursing executive of Medical City Healthcare in Irving, Texas.
9. Aberdeen, Wash.-based Grays Harbor Community Hospital promoted Melanie Brandt, BSN, from director of surgical services to CNO, effective May 26.
10. St. Joseph Health, St. Mary in Apple Valley, Calif., chose Riad Z. Abdelkarim, MD, to serve as vice president and CMO.
11. William Golden, MD, was named CMO of East Alabama Medical Center in Opelika.
12. Eskenazi Health in Indianapolis named David Crabb, MD, as CMO.
13. Howard Shaw, MD, was named as CMO of Medical City Denton in Texas.
14. Dan Larson, MD, the CMO of Hudson Headwaters Health Network in Queensbury, N.Y., announced he plans to retire July 1.
15. Orange, Calif.-based St. Joseph Hospital named Scott F. Rusk, MD, to be CMO.
16. University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle chose Cindy Sayre, PhD, RN, as CNO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.