Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Rady Children's sued over Blackbaud data breach: 8 details Full story
2. 2 dead in hostage situation at Texas medical office Full story
3. Amazon to hire 3,000 corporate employees in Boston Full story
4. How Intermountain Health and Henry Ford Health System are making the patient financial experience frictionless. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 13 healthcare provider malware, ransomware and phishing incidents Full story
6. California hospital COO disciplined over vaccine scandal Full story
7. HCA taps AHRQ, Johns Hopkins & more for new COVID-19 data research consortium Full story
8. Salesforce launches vaccine management cloud platform for healthcare organizations Full story
9. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care
10. Physician shortage forces Arizona hospital to shut down ICU Full story
11. Biden to pick nurse as acting surgeon general Full story
12. HHS asks hospitals for feedback on COVID-19 data reporting requirements Full story
13. Click here to learn how Alcon achieved better sales and increased revenue by using configure, price and quote software.
14. Humana to open 100+ Medicare centers by 2023 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
2. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.
3. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.