1. 2 Arizona hospitals join Dignity Health Full story
2. COVID-19 threat forces Texas hospital to quarantine 190 workers Full story
3. HHS pitches plan to eliminate unnecessary regulations Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. University Hospitals to add 19th hospital to its network Full story
6. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 5 latest deals Full story
7. 'COVID' fee showing up on medical bills across the country Full story
8. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021's changes.
9. Voters approve $1.74B bond for Seattle hospital revamp Full story
10. US hits 100K+ daily cases for 1st time; PPE strains felt nationwide — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. OhioHealth giving 23,270 employees pandemic bonuses Full story
12. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
13. Voters approve sale of 80-bed California hospital Full story
14. BJC HealthCare to postpone electives at 4 hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.