1. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Kansas hospital to close all inpatient beds, ER Full story
3. Why 1 Houston Methodist nurse is refusing the COVID-19 vaccine, even though it means losing her job Full story
4. Northwell Health leadership shares how they reduced the burden of variability in their health system at the Becker's Annual Meeting. Join this featured session.
5. CMS star ratings are out: 4 things to know Full story
6. Where are the 27 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
7. Google reviews shouldn't damage your brand. Learn how health systems are building a reputation that meets reality in this webinar.
8. Uber names new health chief: 5 details Full story
9. 5 indoor activities deemed safe for vaccinated Americans Full story
10. Your service recovery approach is likely outdated. Experts share the tactics turning patients into promotors during this live virtual discussion.
11. Petition urges reinstatement of Michigan physician terminated after contract impasse Full story
12. What 7 hospitals are doing to convince vaccine skeptics to get the vaccine Full story
13. Dr. Vineet Arora: U of Chicago's newly appointed dean of medical education plans to fight hard for health equity Full story
14. 10 must-reads for healthcare leaders this week Full story
15. Corporate execs want government to play bigger role in healthcare, survey finds Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.