1. Massachusetts General Hospital president to step down after 18 years Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare gets new CEO Full story
3. Wisconsin hospital replaces anesthesiologists with CRNAs Full story
4. The role of teamwork in NICU safety. Click here to learn how administrators can cultivate a safer care environment for newborns.
5. 12 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. RN salary by state — California is No. 1 at $120,560 Full story
7. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
8. COVID-19 risk low from surface contamination; CDC updates cleaning guidelines Full story
9. 8 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
10. EmblemHealth has figured out how to make member onboarding a breeze. Hear strategies from the payer's CIO in this webinar discussion.
11. Florida hospital to bring back laid-off workers, warns of 'alarming' Medicaid cuts Full story
12. What hospital leaders can learn from 175,334 patient comments Full story
13. How 5 health system CEOs got into healthcare Full story
14. Nebraska Medicine leaders: Reimagining healthcare readiness Full story
15. States ranked by ER visit rate Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role.
2. Close the gap between lost revenues and positive cash flow through guided claim recovery. Learn more here.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.