1. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
2. 3 other Billings Clinic leaders resign amid CEO departure Full story
3. FDA authorizes Pfizer, Moderna's omicron boosters Full story
4. A strong relationship with community primary care providers (PCPs) and on-site surgeons allows ICUs to flourish. Read this guide on maximizing your ICU’s reputation among these two key groups.
5. 1st US monkeypox death confirmed as cases top 18K: 5 latest updates Full story
6. 14 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. What does 'quiet quitting' look like at hospitals? Full story
8. 6 recent executive changes at Broward Health Full story
9. Transplant patients require an average of 500 tests in their lifetime. Simplify your center's testing process here.
10. How hospitals are responding to the water crisis in Mississippi Full story
11. Police investigate report of bomb threat at Boston Children's Full story
12. Violating EMTALA, state abortion bans: What's at stake for physicians, hospitals Full story
13. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
14. Highmark Health reports $174M loss in 1st half of this year Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can AI close the gap between what's expected and what's achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn