1. Forbes: The best health systems to work for, state by state Full story
2. Colleagues on UTMB president's abrupt exit: 'We can call it a resignation, but nobody in Galveston buys that' Full story
3. Hospitals curb services over staff shortages Full story
4. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
5. Student debt relief's effect on physicians, nurses: 5 notes Full story
6. 15 states most, least burdened by student debt Full story
7. With hospitals closing ORs every day due to staff shortages, outdated block management strategies can no longer be overlooked. This modern approach can maximize OR utilization.
8. CHS faces class-action fraud suit Full story
9. UnitedHealth CFO named in class-action lawsuit over 401(k) plan Full story
10. Kaiser faces state probe over mental health access amid strike Full story
11. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
12. David Weis to return to AdventHealth Daytona Beach as CEO Full story
13. Ballad Health makes 5 leadership changes Full story
14. Some pros have a better idea for quiet quitters: Just quit Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn