1. Tenet Detroit hospital at risk of losing Medicare contract Full story
2. CEO resignations hit record high Full story
3. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
4. Simple and streamlined, the Dual Network Benefit Card allows plans to offer all benefits on one card. Through InComm Healthcare’s technology, your members can easily track their benefits and balances, shop online, or locate one of 62,000+ participating retailers. Learn more here.
5. Rush health system fills CEO role internally Full story
6. Mass General Brigham to cut spending by $70M a year Full story
7. 20% of COVID-19 survivors need facility-based rehab. See how hospitals can better meet this demand and improve financial performance through a rehab partnership.
8. McLaren Health chief medical officer Dr. Michael McKenna dies at 69 Full story
9. Kaiser mental health workers in Hawaii begin strike Full story
10. Oregon health system cuts 181 positions as financial woes mount Full story
11. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
12. UPMC opens cancer center in Sicily Full story
13. CEO of OSU's James Cancer Hospital to retire Full story
14. US at risk of COVID-19 drug shortages this summer, official warns Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
3. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn