Editor's note: An earlier version of this newsletter was incomplete and sent by mistake. Becker's regrets the error.
1. CMS issues final rule for Medicare coverage of breakthrough technologies: 5 things to know Full story
2. Cigna to suspend donations to lawmakers who 'supported violence' at Capitol Full story
3. Fitch: Optum-Change merger won't lower UnitedHealth's rating Full story
4. 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. COVID-19 deaths spike in South, West; CDC requires negative test for air travelers entering US — 4 updates Full story
6. CMS issues guidance for state Medicaid SDOH programs Full story
7. 14 highest-paid healthcare jobs in 2021 Full story
8. Telehealth sustainability: How Northwell Health built its virtual care program for the long haul. Click here to attend the live presentation.
9. UnitedHealthcare invests in Minnesota housing Full story
10. 4 recent payer-provider contract agreements, conflicts Full story
11. Illinois 1st state to expand public health insurance to undocumented seniors Full story
12. Glassdoor: Best places to work in healthcare for 2021 Full story
13. Athenahealth and Humana partner: 4 things to know Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: