1. Mayo Clinic, Verily team up to build EHR-based 'GPS for patient care': 4 details Full story
2. FTC cracks down on health tech: 7 things to know Full story
3. COVID-19 deaths, hospitalizations hit all-time high in Florida Full story
4. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Former Epic CFO joins EHR software company Full story
6. Optum Ventures joins $100M funding round for telemedicine startup Full story
7. AHA launches marketing campaign encouraging hesitant hospital workers to get vaccinated Full story
8. Older Americans use some telehealth programs more than younger generations, study finds Full story
9. Healthcare has gone mobile and cybercriminals have noticed. Learn how 100k+ individual providers are keeping their data secure.
10. How vaccination rates are changing in each state: Up in 46, down in 4 Full story
11. Augusta Health joins Mayo Clinic Care Network Full story
12. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
13. Should you fuse identity and access tools? Hear why the CIO of this 700-bed system says yes
14. Northwestern, Ochsner, Geisinger among latest to require vaccination for workers Full story
15. 'Elective injuries': Viral 'Milk Crate Challenge' sending people to ER Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. From Tvs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.
2. Searching for data wastes clinicians' time. Click here to learn how the right tech puts that time back into their day.
3. Time is your practice's most precious asset — so stop wasting it. Get 5 tips to boost surgical efficiency here.