1. Epic to open COVID-19 vaccination clinic on campus for employees Full story
2. Investigation launched after Indiana nurse unhooked oxygen from COVID-19 patient Full story
3. CMS cuts 4 telehealth services accidentally added to Medicare coverage list Full story
4. Clinicians and C-suite execs need easy access to data. Click here to learn how cloud migration for enterprise imaging makes that happen.
5. Ransomware attack exposes 27,000+ Arizona health plan members' data for 2.5 weeks Full story
6. Amazon's expansion into healthcare: 9 numbers to know Full story
7. New York hospital takes $34M hit from nearly 2,700 canceled surgeries Full story
8. COVID-19 hot spots threaten to reemerge in Midwest, Northeast Full story
9. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
10. Walmart to launch digital records for COVID-19 vaccine recipients Full story
11. How HCA, Kaiser, Providence + 5 other systems fared in 2020 Full story
12. UnitedHealthcare restores free provider access to some payment data Full story
13. Does your organization have a plan to close post-pandemic privacy, security and compliance loopholes? Click here to formulate one.
14. FCC fines health insurance telemarketers record $225M Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.
2. What 102 million hospital transactions reveal about denials — and what your hospital can do to prevent them. Click here to learn more.
3. Rural hospital case study: How AU Health used telemedicine to improve critical care.