1. 5 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
2. 'A last resort': Crisis standards of care enacted in Northern Idaho Full story
3. NorthShore, Edward Elmhurst to merge into 9-hospital system Full story
4. Can a robotic service line offer clinical and financial viability? Explore the possibilities at the 6th annual Intuitive 360 conference, streaming live Nov 4-5 — Register.
5. RWJBarnabas Health shakes up hospital leadership: 4 things to know Full story
6. UMass Medical School renamed after record $175M donation Full story
7. Walmart Health files to add 7 locations in Florida Full story
8. North Carolina changes certificate-of-need law Full story
9. Is your hospital's lung cancer screening up to par? Join this discussion for the key components of a successful program.
10. For-profit healthcare needs more guardrails for patients, physicians say Full story
11. AMA releases 405 CPT code changes for 2022: 5 things to know Full story
12. Some hospital services remain closed after Hurricane Ida; power restored at 1 Louisiana hospital: 7 things to know Sept. 8 Full story
13. Market data matters to your practice. Join the discussion to learn the 4 areas you should be monitoring.
14. 5 Cleveland Clinic construction projects in the works Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 altered the retirement timetable. Read the 2021 Retirement Survey Report to learn how health systems can respond.
2. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
3. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.