1. Hospitals get 1st CMS warning on price transparency failure Full story
2. New Jersey Trinity Health hospital in talks to join Capital Health Full story
3. CMS boosts Medicare payments for COVID-19 antibody infusions Full story
4. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
5. Tyson Foods opens 1st medical clinic for employees Full story
6. 'Gone are the days when organizations can just offer bonuses': How to competitively recruit, retain nurses Full story
7. Delight patients and grow your bottom line. See the four elements of a winning patient access, intake and engagement strategy in this 6-chapter guide.
8. Hospitals lose jobs for 4th straight month Full story
9. Maine hospitals see ICU demands for COVID-19 patients surge Full story
10. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.
11. How CMS ranked US News' 20 Honor Roll hospitals Full story
12. 4,000 workers, Allina Health reach tentative agreement before strike deadline Full story
13. Johns Hopkins hikes minimum wage for more than 6,300 workers in Florida, Maryland Full story
14. Beaumont's 1st board chair steps down Full story
15. 10 best, worst states for healthcare jobs Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
2. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
3. Health systems want a partner, not just a supplier. Learn how to form strong value-based partnerships with them here.