1. North Carolina system sees exodus of physicians after HCA takeover Full story
2. LifePoint in talks to acquire 30-hospital system, WSJ reports Full story
3. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
4. Cut through the tech-speak. Click here to learn what CMS's proposed rule for interoperability and prior authorizations mean for your organization.
5. Amazon hires founders of COVID-19 testing startup Full story
6. Biden to rescind Medicaid work requirements Full story
7. 26 hospitals on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
8. Why side effects are more common with 2nd COVID-19 shot: 5 notes Full story
9. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.
10. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator pleads guilty to embezzling $500K Full story
11. Louisiana hospital CEO resigns; successor named Full story
12. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities Full story
13. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
14. 7 charges filed against suspect in Allina clinic shooting Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
2. How ready is your hospital to comply with CMS's new interoperability and patient access rule? Click here to learn how to efficiently implement the necessary changes.
3. 46 percent of patients would prefer surgery performed in an ASC over a hospital. Click here to find out why.