1. 18 highest-paid CEOs in healthcare Full story
2. Cincinnati Children's CEO to retire after nearly 12 years Full story
3. Novant Health shakes up leadership amid New Hanover Regional integration Full story
4. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
5. 5 jobs in healthcare on the rise Full story
6. Florida health system hit with monopoly lawsuit Full story
7. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
8. Emerging trends among COVID-19 long-haulers: 6 physicians weigh in Full story
9. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
10. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
11. CEO named for MUSC Health's Florence division Full story
12. Walmart has lost 9 healthcare leaders since 2020 Full story
13. 5 health systems opening hospitals Full story
14. Researchers asked 3,000 managers, employees how the managerial role is changing: 3 takeaways Full story
15. University Hospital shuts down its Burger King restaurant after physician petition Full story
16. 4 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.
2. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
3. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.