1. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
2. 18 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Pennsylvania cancer hospital to lay off 365 workers Full story
4. Specialty drug costs are rapidly rising. Learn how to create a customized specialty pharmacy plan for your hospital during this live virtual event.
5. HCA disputes investment group's claims, defends ER admission rates Full story
6. Biden to pitch April 19 deadline for states to open COVID-19 vaccines to all adults Full story
7. Greater visibility for implant lifecycles reduces your organization's spend. Click here to learn why — and how it will also improve care and compliance.
8. Antelope Valley Hospital board takes vote of total confidence in CEO Full story
9. Boston has more hospital chiefs on corporate boards than other cities, investigation finds Full story
10. Bridge the gap between clinical care and revenue integrity with a more sophisticated approach to CDI. Click here to learn how.
11. UAB Health System CEO to retire after nearly 13 years at helm Full story
12. Encompass home health, hospice CEO steps down amid strategic review Full story
13. Trust in CDC takes hit during pandemic, Rand survey finds Full story
14. US names global COVID-19 coordinator Full story
15. How health systems are using employee feedback to bounce back from pandemic Full story
16. States ranked by hospital beds per 1,000 population Full story
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
3. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.