1. Cleveland Clinic reports $1B loss in first half of this year Full story
2. Texas health officials investigate US' 1st possible monkeypox death: 4 updates Full story
3. 15 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
4. Momentum builds for integrated specialty pharmacies as they deliver proven results. Read more here.
5. Hospitals experiencing some of the worst margins since beginning of pandemic Full story
6. Ascension to pay $19.7M to settle wage suit Full story
7. Judy Faulkner: Epic building a 'nationwide health IT infrastructure' Full story
8. Beaumont-Spectrum system names chief people officer Full story
9. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
10. The safety issues that put Novant hospital's Medicare contract at risk Full story
11. 5 states with most, fewest primary care providers per capita Full story
12. Centene threatens to terminate contract with Tenet, potentially impacting 3 million patients Full story
13. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
14. 15 women on the move in healthcare Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn