1. Amazon to end Amazon Care services for employers Full story
2. UPMC's operating income sinks 86% in first half of year Full story
3. Texas health system fights request for records on president's abrupt exit Full story
4. Prevent burnout and retain your star employees. Find out how.
5. Sister Mary Roch Rocklage, first CEO of Mercy, dies at 87 Full story
6. EMTALA covers abortion in Idaho hospitals, judge rules Full story
7. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
8. Trustees called to resign from California hospital's board over conflicts of interest Full story
9. Kentucky nurse accused of killing patient worked at another hospital until arrest Full story
10. UChicago Medicine names new chief experience officer Full story
11. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
12. HCA Virginia hospital names CEO Full story
13. Pennsylvania hospital to end scheduled deliveries Full story
14. Misinterpreted guidance may fuel a COVID-19 uptick, Northwestern expert says Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn