1. CVS Health reportedly pursued One Medical before Amazon Full story
2. Tenet, Steward feud after $1.1B deal Full story
3. 6 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
4. Minimally invasive surgery isn't a one person show. Collaborate with industry leaders at the Intuitive 360 conference and explore robotic innovation with peers.
5. What hospitals should consider when hiring teens Full story
6. CEO no longer at helm of Colorado health system Full story
7. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
8. MemorialCare names strategy chief Full story
9. Providence not resolving payroll errors fast enough, union says Full story
10. Nurses voice concerns as California hospital sale nears Full story
11. What will the future of medicine look like at your health system? Watch now for lessons from two years of AI-powered clinical decision support.
12. 16% of hospitals complying with price transparency rule Full story
13. Biogen to remove $1B in costs after Alzheimer's drug flops Full story
14. Flagler Health+ explores joining another system Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn