1. Physician, nurses stabbed at California hospital Full story
2. Strike averted at Providence hospital in Oregon Full story
3. What to do about broken nurse pay? Full story
4. Dr. Omar Guzman is using street medicine to deliver care without boundaries. This program benefits patients, but also builds community trust for the health system. Learn more.
5. A high-stakes 3 weeks for healthcare on Capitol Hill Full story
6. Woman injured in shooting at Wayne UNC Hospital Full story
7. Nurses deserve better. Prisma Health's Chief Digital Officer believes improved connectivity and communication can help. Click here to discover why.
8. HCA names CEO of Texas hospital Full story
9. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: An HCAHPS update is needed urgently Full story
10. COVID-19 admissions to remain stable through June, CDC forecasts Full story
11. 46% of young nurses aren't emotionally healthy. Get tools and strategies to respond to healthcare's mental health crisis here.
12. Justice Department cracking down on fraudulent Medicare Advantage coding, billing Full story
13. Amazon's consumer chief resigns Full story
14. 6 women making moves in healthcare Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
3. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn