1. Physicians point to a pandemic privilege many choose to ignore Full story
2. CDC to update mask guidance Full story
3. Oklahoma hospital takes legal action after online attacks Full story
4. Is your organization ready to integrate behavioral health? Take a free, simple Integrated Behavioral Health Readiness Assessment to understand how technology can maximize the impact of your approach to integrated care.
5. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Average CEO pay by hospital size Full story
7. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
8. CHS' annual net income drops 39% Full story
9. Baylor Scott & White's operating income dips 13% as expenses climb Full story
10. A layoff list, expired medicine, neglected patients: Illinois hospital loses Medicare contract Full story
11. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
12. Jury sides with CoxHealth CEO in lawsuit over tweet Full story
13. Highly anticipated COVID-19 antivirals now sit on shelves Full story
14. 34 states where child care costs more than college tuition Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn