32 latest hospital, health system executive moves
The following hospital and health system executive moves were reported by Becker's Hospital Review in the last week. They are listed below, beginning with the most recent.
1. Aurora, Colo.-based UCHealth named Joel Yuhas president and CEO of Memorial Hospital Central and Memorial Hospital North, both based in Colorado Springs, Colo.
2. StoneSprings Hospital Center in Dulles, Va., part of Hospital Corporation of America's capital division based in Richmond, Va., selected Lance Jones to serve as CEO.
3. Mount St. Mary's Hospital named Jessica Visser, RN, vice president of patient care services and CNO.
4. Wendy Apland, vice president of finance/CFO for PeaceHealth's Oregon network, is leaving to pursue other opportunities.
5. Louella Freeman, RN, MSN, CNO of PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Springfield, Ore., is departing.
6. Jeanette Ives Erickson, DNP, RN, plans to vacate the post of CNO at Massachusetts General Hospital — a role she has filled for 20 years.
7. Naperville, Ill.-based Edward-Elmhurst Health CEO Pam Davis is retiring, effective June 2017.
8. McLaren Greater Lansing (Mich.) selected Casey Kandow, MBA, to serve as COO.
9. Wyoming Medical Center in Casper announced President and CEO Vickie Diamond plans to retire, ending her eight-year tenure as the medical center's leader.
10. Roosevelt General Hospital in Portales, N.M., tapped Bo Beames to serve as interim CEO.
11. Lake Wales (Fla.) Medical Center named Jennifer Huston, RN, MSN, CNO.
12. Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Ga., selected Stephanie Jones, DNP, to serve as CNO.
13. Kettering (Ohio) Health Network appointed Brenda Kuhn, PhD, RN, chief quality officer.
14. Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Lutheran Health Network named LaCrystal Gordon, BSN, MSN, CNO of St. Joseph Hospital in Fort Wayne.
15. Clearwater, Fla.-based BayCare Health System added Teri Sholder as its new senior vice president and chief quality officer.
16. West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, an affiliate of Tallahassee-based Hospital Corporation of America North Florida, named Carlton Ulmer president and CEO.
17. Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Health selected Amy King as senior vice president and chief people officer, effective Jan. 3, 2017.
18. St. Joseph, Mo.-based Northwest Health Services appointed Deanna Lamb CEO.
19. The Woodlands, Texas-based Emerus Holdings, an operator of micro-hospitals, named Craig Goguen CEO.
20. Houston-based Hospital Corporation of America Gulf Coast Division named Megan Marietta CEO of West Houston Medical Center, effective Dec. 19, 2016.
21. Stanford (Calif.) Health Care named Quinn McKenna COO, effective Jan. 3, 2017.
22. Rockford, Ill.-based SwedishAmerican President and CEO Bill Gorski, MD, is retiring, effective July 1, 2017.
23. Chesapeake (Va.) Regional Healthcare appointed Reese Jackson, JD, president and CEO, effective Dec. 1, 2016.
24. Redwood City, Calif.-based Verity Health named Jordan R. Herget president and CEO of O'Connor Hospital in San Jose, Calif., and St. Louise Regional Hospital in Gilroy, Calif.
25. Minneapolis-based Allina Health CFO Duncan Gallagher plans to resign at the end of 2016.
26. Barstow (Calif.) Community Hospital hired Matt Blevins as its new CEO.
27. Royal Oak, Mich.-based Beaumont Health appointed John Kerndl as executive vice president and CFO, effective Dec. 12, 2016.
28. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. promoted Octavio Diaz, MD, to the CMO role, effective Dec. 1, 2016.
29. Meadville (Pa.) Medical Center named MaryAnn Hewston chief nurse executive.
30. Eagleville (Pa.) Hospital appointed Gene Ott COO.
31. Yale New Haven (Conn.) Health selected Richard D'Aquila to serve as president.
32. Harrisonburg, Va.-based Sentara RMH Medical Center named Douglas J. Moyer president, effective Jan. 3, 2017.
More articles on executive moves:
Edward-Elmhurst Health CEO Pam Davis to depart next year
Lake Wales Medical Center selects Jennifer Huston to serve as CNO: 3 points
Redmond Regional Medical Center appoints Stephanie Jones CNO: 3 takeaways
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.