1. 22 hospital C-level execs share 2021 IT predictions, trends, advice and more Full story
2. 5 updates on Epic and interoperability Full story
3. Virginia hospital equipment failure sparks network outage, postponed surgeries: 4 details Full story
4. Are your patients still signing paper forms? Click here to learn how providers can streamline operations with digital documentation.
5. Louisiana hospital alerted to 2-year-old patient data breach from vendor: 3 details Full story
6. Presbyterian Health Plan misdirected mailing incident exposes 3,500+ individuals' info Full story
7. Cerner expands digital health offerings, partnership with Providence spinoff Xealth: 4 details Full story
8. UW Medicine launches telehealth program that provides patients care through text message Full story
9. Don't miss these 3 must reads
- Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
- 1/3 of primary care physicians aren't notified when their patient is hospitalized. Click here to learn how to drive down readmissions through better communication.
- Still calling you patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
10. Google's new app links people to health studies: 5 details Full story
11. South Carolina hospital to deploy Meditech EHR: 3 notes Full story
12. Stanford Medicine, Dignity Health ink affiliation agreement Full story
13. US sees most COVID-19 deaths in 1 day; FDA panel to vote on Pfizer vaccine today — 5 updates Full story
14. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
2. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to learn more.
3. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.