1. COVID-19 data will go back to CDC when 'revolutionary new data system' is complete, Dr. Deborah Birx says Full story
2. Texas COVID-19 data discrepancy blamed on Walgreens coding error Full story
3. GitHub leaks exposed up to 200,000 medical records: 4 details Full story
4. On the leading edge of telehealth — Inside Nemours Children's success. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Health innovation insider: 12 rapid-fire Qs with Providence's Chief Digital and Innovation Officer Aaron Martin Full story
6. 'We have no idea what's going on, really': Iowa COVID-19 system glitch wrongly lowered confirmed case rate Full story
7. Cerner joins COVID-19 testing initiative for safe reopenings of Black colleges Full story
8. Johns Hopkins digital health startup selected for pilot to help clinicians prevent COVID-19 burnout Full story
9. 8 must-reads on weathering COVID-19 and reshaping healthcare for the better. Click here to read the e-book.
10. RediClinic closes 36 Texas locations, transitions to telehealth only Full story
11. UCLA spearheads telemedicine program for opioid addiction patients at Maine clinic Full story
12. Malware attack exposes info of 129,000+ Behavioral Health Network patients Full story
13. Pennsylvania health system's lawsuit over malware attack dismissed: 4 details Full story
14. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Webinar: The information missing from your EMR — How to find it and what to do with it Click here
2. Webinar: Implementing comprehensive, user-friendly MFA to meet EPCS, security, and workflow requirements Click here
3. Whitepaper: Patient Communication Preferences: The COVID-19 Impact Click here