1. North Korea tried to hack Pfizer for COVID-19 vaccine data: BBC Full story
2. Biden pitches COVID-19 relief plan, makes vaccine promise during town hall: 5 takeaways Full story
3. Health system, CDC ads found on COVID-19 misinformation sites Full story
4. IBM Watson Health understands clinicians have no time to waste. Click here to learn how its API and cloud technologies can deliver insights at the point of care.
5. How Epic, Cerner are supporting COVID-19 mass vaccination sites Full story
6. 217 top maternity hospitals, state by state Full story
7. Anthem-backed digital health startup Sharecare to go public, hit $3.9B valuation Full story
8. Biden administration in talks with Amazon, more tech giants to assist vaccine rollout Full story
9. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
10. Google, U of Minnesota partner to connect medical students with Mayo Clinic mentors Full story
11. 7 latest hospital closures Full story
12. Kroger Health to launch smartphone COVID-19 rapid antigen at-home test kits Full story
13. Is your hospital getting the most out of its AI-powered tools? Click here to learn the 5 stages clinical digital assistants need to become truly ambient.
14. How Banner Health modernized its revenue cycle Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.
2. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
3. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.