Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Ransomware group posts stolen North Carolina county health data online Full story
2. 11 numbers that show how big Optum's role in healthcare is Full story
3. Hospitals barred from suing over $840M pay cut Full story
4. Self-service analytics can simplify complex processes and help improve patient outcomes. Join this discussion to learn how it could work at your organization.
5. 1 dead, 4 injured in shooting at Allina Health clinic Full story
6. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
7. Centene to reduce workforce by 3,000 Full story
8. 8 recent health IT exec moves Full story
9. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
10. Mark Cuban is building an $11M drug manufacturing plant in Dallas Full story
11. Wearable devices can identify COVID-19 cases up to 1 week before diagnosis, study finds Full story
12. COVID-19 deaths down in every region; new antibody drug gets emergency approval -- 5 updates Full story
13. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
14. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator pleads guilty to embezzling $500K Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-Book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing
2. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
3. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.