1. State-by-state breakdown of 897 hospitals at risk of closing Full story
2. Google dedicates $150M to COVID-19 vaccine education, opens vaccination sites at US offices Full story
3. Trump was given 'parallel data' on COVID-19 pandemic, Birx says Full story
4. 76% of patients will soon use telehealth. Read how video is shaping the future of telemedicine
5. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. 1,900 Moderna vaccine doses spoiled at Boston hospital after freezer is unplugged Full story
7. Most EHR vendors still applying information-blocking practices, study finds Full story
8. UPMC worker vaccination policy draws attention of state lawmakers Full story
9. Was your hospital affected by mass cancellations of nonurgent procedures in 2020? Click here to learn how to better manage the surgery backlog in 2021.
10. Assume UK variant is deadlier, Fauci says — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. 2 masks better than one, some experts say Full story
12. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 8 latest deals Full story
13. 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
14. Health innovation insider: 7 rapid-fire Qs with Ascension's innovation chief Eduardo Conrado Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
2. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
3. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.