1. CHS to open Indiana hospital in November Full story
2. Colorado health system staff want answers after 2 executives resign Full story
3. Mass General Brigham to spend $75M on employee bonuses Full story
4. Hospitals could lose over $323 billion in 2021. To survive, hospitals and health systems need the right combination of revenue cycle technology, expertise and well-honed best practices are needed. Learn more.
5. At understaffed Ohio system, executives clear schedules to pick up more duties Full story
6. UC San Diego seeks approval for $2.5B medical campus modernization Full story
7. Catholic Health hospital halts some surgeries, labor and delivery, as strike date nears Full story
8. Healthcare saw 252 deals in August Full story
9. Financial success starts with smart insurance discovery. Learn how to streamline the process here.
10. CMS' final payment rules take effect Oct. 1: 21 things to know Full story
11. Vaccination-related employee departures at 18 health systems Full story
12. 7 hospitals tagged by OIG for billing errors this year Full story
13. Why do patients miss payments? 2 studies involving RCM leaders + patients might have the answer. Click here to find out.
14. 5 deals involving LifePoint Health Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
2. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
3. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.