1. New Kaiser-Providence hospital to cost $1B, open in 2028 Full story
2. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic, UPMC among systems holding off on COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
4. It's 2021 and patients want more out of their financial experience. Click here to find out how this hospital exceeded expectations.
5. Kaiser's operating income falls 83% in Q2 as members head back for care Full story
6. Physicians look to prohibit Boston hospital execs from working on corporate boards Full story
7. 6 latest hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
8. US COVID-19 cases hit highest daily level since February Full story
9. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
10. Average base salaries for 20 recruited medical specialties Full story
11. Former Northwell hospital employee snooped patients' EHRs for 14 months Full story
12. Mount Sinai Health System launches $2B capital campaign Full story
13. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.
14. 5 updates on vaccines vs. the delta variant Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Text AdInvestment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
3. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.