1. CFO of state agency that runs embattled Rhode Island hospital resigns Full story
2. 'Best of intentions can be misguided': Hospitals criticize Biden executive order Full story
3. CoxHealth, CEO sued over tweets related to 'COVID' promo code Full story
4. Patients will ask about medical bills. Help your providers answer them.
5. Average amount generally paid ratio for hospitals, broken down by state Full story
6. 55-bed Maryland hospital explores joining WVU Health System Full story
7. Don't go it alone. Learn how hospitals nationwide are tapping pharmacy partners for better financial and operational results here.
8. 10 most, least stressed cities in the US Full story
9. Woman co-infected with 2 COVID-19 variants prompts calls for more research Full story
10. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
11. CFOs tackle highest inflation in 13 years Full story
12. 10 hospitals ranked highest for community health investments, per Lown Institute Full story
13. 10 US hospitals that spend the least on community investment relative to tax breaks, per Lown ranking Full story
14. UT Southwestern to run Texas psychiatric hospital with initial $45M infusion Full story
15. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
3. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.