1. HCA to sell 4 Georgia hospitals for $950M Full story
2. Kaiser Permanente to lay off 200 employees in Northern California Full story
3. Tennessee hospital still behind on paychecks, relying more on outside staff, employees say Full story
4. Revenue cycle needs a glow up. Hear how execs from Optum and Dignity Health are reinvigorating the process.
5. Ascension's technology business to lay off 651 employees Full story
6. New Jersey hospitals evade $100M in proposed Medicare cuts Full story
7. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
8. Alaska hospital 'on fire with COVID' Full story
9. Rush taps health system veteran as permanent CFO Full story
10. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
11. Michigan Medicine CFO Paul Castillo sees light at the end of the tunnel Full story
12. 18 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. Buffett on failed Haven venture: The 'tapeworm won' Full story
14. CHS, HCA, Tenet and UHS patient volume trends in Q1 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.
2. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
3. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.