1. Methodist University Hospital president resigns Full story
2. Trump requests changes to relief bill; US secures 100M more Pfizer doses — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. Surgical excellence is mission-critical for your organization. Click here to learn the top five surgical trends for 2021.
5. Erlanger restructured nearly 200 nonclinical manager roles since fall 2019 Full story
6. House panel subpoenas HHS, CDC leaders in COVID-19 probe Full story
7. 3 Must Reads:
- Does your organization employ a whole-person approach to providing care for its employees with chronic conditions? Click here to learn how one health system achieved better chronic condition management results
- What will be the pandemic's biggest effects in the years to come? Click here to learn what healthcare leaders think.
- Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
8. Hospitals will have 3 more months to audit COVID-19 grants Full story
9. California hospital board member must resign, mayor says Full story
10. What a decade of claims data says about the state of patient safety. Click here to read the full report.
11. Dr. Birx to retire after Biden transition Full story
12. Meet the CMOs of US News' top 15 hospitals Full story
13. Retailers in mad rush to hire, bring back pharmacists Full story
14. 10 cities with the most people in financial distress amid COVID-19 Full story
15. WVU Medicine makes leadership changes at 2 hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today's Cloud technologies.
2. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this white paper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.
3. The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.