1. The biggest challenge facing CEOs? Talent Full story
2. 47 states with rising COVID-19 cases: July 13
3. 'Best of intentions can be misguided': Hospitals criticize Biden executive order Full story
4. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
5. 30 hospitals, health systems mandating vaccines for workers Full story
6. I'd 'get on my knees and beg': Trinity Health CEO on motivations behind vaccine mandate Full story
7. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
8. CoxHealth, CEO sued over tweets related to 'COVID' promo code Full story
9. These specialties report the most pronounced gender pay gaps Full story
10. Many hospitals are still not fully compliant with price transparency requirements. Avoid penalites with tips from this virtual discussion.
11. Kansas hospital CEO to retire after 49 years in healthcare Full story
12. Vaccine mandates, universal healthcare? How to enable political discussions without polarizing staff Full story
13. 10 hospitals ranked highest for community health investments, per Lown Institute Full story
14. Howard University Hospital CEO called a 'sellout' over COVID-19 vaccine support Full story
15. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
2. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
3. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.