1. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
2. Lead White House COVID-19 adviser exits role Full story
3. 5 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
4. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
5. Out of 26,000 employees, 178 at Houston Methodist unvaccinated by deadline Full story
6. Texas hospital returns to mask mandate for visitors Full story
7. Predicting demand amid shifting consumer trends is a headache. Experts share the latest trends + how to adjust growth strategies during this virtual discussion.
8. FDA expert panel member resigns after approval of Alzheimer's treatment Full story
9. Pennsylvania healthcare workers petition against mandatory vaccination Full story
10. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
11. Oregon hospital board blindsided by staffing crisis Full story
12. It's Pride Month: How 7 hospitals are improving LGBTQ-centered care and reducing discrimination Full story
13. 2nd nurses union issues no-confidence vote in Rhode Island hospital execs Full story
14. 3 months in: Status of Tenet, Massachusetts Nurses Association labor dispute Full story
15. Arizona health system names new CEO Full story
16. 10 health systems opening hospitals Full story
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Only a quarter of hospitals say they're well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
2. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
3. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.