1. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Texas hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
3. Biden lays out new COVID-19 vaccine strategy, incentives: 9 things to know Full story
4. The last year has brought numerous challenges for the cardiology industry. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback.
5. Sentara, Cone Health nix merger Full story
6. Massachusetts General CEO says goodbye Full story
7. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
8. AMA joins opposition to 'physician associate' rebrand Full story
9. CEO to retire after 32 years at Ohio hospital Full story
10. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
11. Behavioral health network CEO placed on administrative leave Full story
12. Pete Correll, retired CEO who saved Atlanta public hospital, dead at 80 Full story
13. UMass Memorial CEO: 'In leadership, you have to make sure people believe the future is going to be better than the past' Full story
14. 6 healthcare providers on this year's Fortune 500 list Full story
15. Why the fastest-growing states have the worst healthcare: 4 things to know Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Only a quarter of hospitals say they're well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
2. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
3. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.