1. Healthcare CEOs scored big paydays in pandemic's first year Full story
2. HCA adopts performance bonus program for execs Full story
3. US to pause use of J&J vaccine following cases of rare blood clots Full story
4. Effective cost reduction in the age of COVID-19— What CFOs and CEOs need to know. Click here to watch the webinar.
5. 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story
6. 1 dead in shooting at Ohio hospital, police say Full story
7. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
8. Biden's $1.52 trillion budget proposal: 6 healthcare takeaways Full story
9. 16 hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. Healthcare workers need real-time access to tools and information to excel. A better digital employee experience is possible. Click here to get started.
11. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
12. Fake Johns Hopkins Medicine Facebook account spreads false job listings Full story
13. Fully vaccinated but COVID-19 positive? 5 notes on breakthrough case prevalence Full story
14. Why leaders should encourage some procrastination Full story
15. These 9 health systems are the best to work for, per Fortune Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. Attracting and retaining healthcare consumers: Learn the 6 patient experience zones your organization needs to master.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.