1. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Florida hospitals brace for tropical storm Nicole Full story
3. CommonSpirit Health says majority of EHRs back online after ransomware attack Full story
4. Consumer trust in health systems increased through the pandemic. See the data and learn how to help build loyalty.
5. 5 recent hospital, health system COO moves Full story
6. FTC set to ramp up challenges to anticompetitive practices Full story
7. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
8. Cleveland Clinic received threat against 2 hospitals Full story
9. Advocate Aurora Health to close Wisconsin clinic Dec. 1 Full story
10. Leaked Amazon video shows new telehealth offering Full story
11. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment.
12. Johns Hopkins Medicine, Four Seasons expand partnership Full story
13. Fill rate for Tamiflu nearly doubles in 1 week Full story
14. Big payers ranked by Q3 profits Full story
15. 15 most, least charitable states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
3. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn