1. Record number of patients caught COVID-19 in hospital last month Full story
2. The hospital-at-home waiting game Full story
3. California 1st state to debut plan that treats COVID-19 as endemic Full story
4. Trying to decrease disparities and increase vaccination rates in communities of color? The SHC DRIVE program helped one health system reach their target numbers by more than 90%. Learn More
5. FTC, Rhode Island AG will sue to block Lifespan, Care New England merger Full story
6. FTC probe of pharmacy benefit managers stalled after tie vote Full story
7. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
8. Colorado deactivates crisis standards of care for healthcare staffing Full story
9. Most CVS pharmacies to close for daily lunch breaks Full story
10. 9 hospitals ending services, closing departments Full story
11. The fallout related to surgical backlogs has hit healthcare finances hard. Click here for strategies to make up the budget deficit.
12. Dignity Health names CEO for 2 California hospitals Full story
13. Physician accused of repeatedly striking patient at Florida hospital Full story
14. 32% of healthcare organizations planning on giving raises of over 3% Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
2. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
3. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn