1. CMS releases final rule on CJR model: 5 things to know Full story
2. 7 low-value services cost Medicare nearly $500M a year, UCLA study finds Full story
3. Tennessee hospital still behind on paychecks, relying more on outside staff, employees say Full story
4. The last year has brought numerous changes for the healthcare revenue cycle and patient engagement. Take this 2 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Ascension's technology business to lay off 651 employees Full story
6. Kaiser Permanente to lay off 200 employees in Northern California Full story
7. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q1 Full story
8. Florida hospitals dodge millions in proposed Medicaid cuts Full story
9. The best way for hospitals to avoid revenue loss: 2 execs weigh in Full story
10. CMS releases 2nd payment notice for 2022 coverage year: 5 things to know Full story
11. HCA to sell 4 Georgia hospitals for $950M Full story
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
2. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
3. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.