1. 7 plead guilty in $931M telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
2. Some large hospitals aren't complying with new price transparency rules Full story
3. 19 recent hospital, health system credit rating actions Full story
4. 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Delta taps Mayo Clinic exec to oversee airline's healthcare strategy Full story
6. US hospitals lost $22.3B delaying elective surgeries, study estimates Full story
7. 30% of hospitals require 2 or more RCM vendors for automation, study finds Full story
8. Biden to pick nurse as acting surgeon general Full story
9. How to manage multiple robots in your OR: Learn key tips and lessons during this live virtual discussion.
10. 'Tumultuous' year for hospitals results in 55% drop in median operating margin, Kaufman Hall finds Full story
11. Trump was given 'parallel data' on COVID-19 pandemic, Birx says Full story
12. 29 physician specialties ranked by burnout rates Full story
13. Specificity is the new black: How granular insights create big changes in reimbursement. Learn more
14. CEO of Intermountain's health plan resigns Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How are leading health systems approaching workforce management? Click here for real-world insights from Duke Health and Spectrum Health.
2. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
3. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.