1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Anthem agrees to pay $27K medical bill after TV report airs Full story
3. Humana to send 1M+ at-home preventive care screening kits to members Full story
4. Due to COVID-19, seniors are using telehealth more than ever. Learn how Medicare Advantage members are using telehealth and which aspects of virtual care are most important to them.
5. Cases flattening in hot spots; masks may lessen severity of symptoms — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. BCBS of Massachusetts ups pay for child psychiatrists 50% Full story
7. Sanford Health quickly adapted patient collections strategies to mitigate effects of the economic downturn brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how they did it.
8. US News' Best Hospitals 2020-21 Honor Roll Full story
9. The No. 1 hospital in each state for 2020-21 Full story
10. Clinician support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
11. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota extends telehealth coverage through 2020 Full story
12. Lyft taps UnitedHealthcare exec to head up healthcare policy: 5 things to know Full story
13. Centura Health faces class-action suit alleging predatory billing Full story
14. Humana strikes another kidney care partnership: 3 things to know Full story
15. Centene triples earnings from operations in Q2 Full story