1. UnitedHealthcare, Renown at contract impasse over requested 16% price increase Full story
2. BCBS Association cuts rule that hampered competition Full story
3. HHS will pay for COVID-19 vaccine administration fees not covered by insurers Full story
4. Health equity is a necessity, not a talking point. Click here to learn how to build a viable strategy to improve community health.
5. How payers' finances fared in 2020: 8 things to know Full story
6. Excellus BCBS gets new CEO Full story
7. 10 Qs + 12 considerations to determine if your legacy data systems can adapt to the new normal. Find the payer guidebook here.
8. Some insurers overestimate costs to reduce member rebates, study shows Full story
9. Blue Shield of California CEO gives insight into insurer's vaccine distribution: 5 things to know Full story
10. Cigna won't get $1.9B breakup fee from Anthem, court rules Full story
11. New Jersey hospitals evade $100M in proposed Medicare cuts Full story
12. Kaiser Permanente to lay off 200 employees in Northern California Full story
13. UnitedHealth, CVS sued by Choctaw over claim denials for pharmacy care Full story
14. 10 top hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: