1. US to send 1 million vaccines to retail pharmacies Feb. 11 Full story
2. States get another boost of weekly vaccine shipments Full story
3. AstraZeneca says its vaccine cuts virus transmission by 67% Full story
4. Put 2020's volatility in the past. Learn how to better navigate canceled electives and manage your surgery backlog here.
5. GlaxoSmithKline, CureVac partner to develop COVID-19 vaccine effective against virus variants Full story
6. Only 5% of COVID-19 vaccines given went to Black Americans Full story
7. Children’s hospitals are facing unique revenue challenges. Click here to learn how Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami overcame them.
8. APhA urges HHS to allow retired pharmacists, pharmacy techs to give vaccines Full story
9. Pfizer forecasts $15B in COVID-19 vaccines sales this year Full story
10. FDA to streamline process to approve vaccines updated for protection against virus variants Full story
11. 46% of patients would prefer surgery performed in an ASC over a hospital. Click here to find out why.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: