1. Texas health system shuts down IT network, cites security threat: 4 details Full story
2. Oregon hospital replacing 2,000 computers after ransomware attack: 5 details Full story
3. Biden's plan for the pandemic: 7 things to know Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. Patient info exposed in Massachusetts hospital IT incident: 4 details Full story
6. Catholic Health goes live on $100M Epic EHR: 4 things to know Full story
7. RWJBarnabas Health promotes 9 leaders Full story
8. Where 5 areas of health IT legislation stand Full story
9. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
10. KLAS: Top 9 healthcare IoT security platforms chosen by healthcare organizations Full story
11. Providers spend between $5K and $50K+ to maintain EHR: survey Full story
12. Teaching patients how to use telehealth is No. 1 virtual care challenge cited by physicians, survey finds Full story
13. US sees 6th day with 100K+ new cases; Eli Lilly's antibody treatment gets emergency approval — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
14. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.